Terms and conditions - Guest Passes
- Active4Today Ltd and Southwell Leisure Centre Trust may issue a Guest Pass to any eligible adult customer who is not a current Activo or Xperience member and who has not been issued a guest pass in the past 12months.
- By applying for, and accepting the Guest Pass, the eligible customer confirms that they accept these terms and conditions.
- Only Guest Passes that are applied for electronically will be honoured.
- The Guest Pass is not transferrable, not exchangeable and has no cash value.
- Eligible customers are only entitled to one guest pass within any 12 month period which cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- All eligible customers will be required to obtain an Active Card prior to obtaining a Guest Pass.
Active Cards will be issued subject to the customer entering into an Active Card membership agreement. The Active Card will remain live.
- In order to obtain a Guest Pass the customer must:
a. Meet with a Customer Advisor and bring with them their Active Card
b. Agree to abide by the Activo membership terms and conditions in so far as they are applicable
c. Agree to have a photograph taken for identifcation purposes
d. Comply with current Activo and Active Card medical screening questionnaires
- In order to gain entry to a Leisure Centre a customer must:
a. Present their Active Card on entry
b. Attend an induction before using the Fitness Suite which must be pre-booked
- Active4Today and Southwell Leisure Centre Trust may withdraw a Guest Pass, or the offer of a Guest Pass, at any time.