Save money this February!
First 50 Join for FREE!
Call us today to make an appointment or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Newark 01636 655780
Blidworth 01623 466266
Ollerton 01623 862469
Southwell 01636 813000
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – JOIN FOR FREE IN FEBRUARY 2020
- Customers must book an appointment with a Customer Adviser for information about the promotion. Appointments are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
- The promotion is applicable to the first 50 customers who take out an adult Activo membership (excludes GP Referral, Active4Today and Southwell Leisure Centre Trust Staff Activo, Up-Front memberships).
- Customers joining on the Activo Premier membership will need to understand the specific terms and conditions for this membership and for registering any Premier guests
- An induction must be completed prior to using the Fitness Suite and must be pre-booked. Induction bookings are subject to availability.
- In taking out a membership, customers agree to abide by the terms and conditions of Activo and Active Card membership, which are available in Leisure Centres, and agree to have a photograph taken for identification purposes and to prevent fraudulent use.
- There is no cash alternative.
- Customers will be issued with a membership card/wristband that they MUST bring with them and swipe at each visit.
- The promotion is only available to purchase between 1st and 29th February 2020 after which usual terms, conditions and joining fees apply. There will be no exceptions or extensions.
- Customers who join between 18th and 29th February 2020 will pay March’s instalment at the time of joining.
- Customers who cannot provide a valid email address will be charged a £5 administration fee.
- Customers who do not comply with current Activo and Active Card medical screening questionnaires may be refused entry.
- Customers applying for concessionary memberships must produce evidence to confirm their eligibility at the point of signing up. Where they are eligible as they are within a postcode area, confirmation of their address should be produced (ie utility bill, mobile phone bill, bank statement etc). All other concessionary evidence must be dated within the last 3 months, or cover the next year.
- Active4Today Ltd and Southwell Leisure Centre Trust are not for profit organisations. Joining fees go towards the cost of setting up and administering memberships.
- Active4Today Ltd and Southwell Leisure Centre Trust reserve the right to withdraw this offer, at any time, without notice