Feel good this Christmas!
Enjoy December for only £10!
Sign up this December and save money! Book an appointment with a customer advisor at your local centre today and get started!
Terms and conditions for December 19 promotion - Feel Good This Christmas
- Customers must book an appointment with a Customer Adviser for information about the promotion. Consultation bookings are subject to availability.
- The promotion is only open to customers aged 16 years and over (customers under 18 years of age must have their agreement signed by an adult with parental responsibility).
- The promotion is applicable to Adult Activo memberships excluding, GP Referrals, Up Front and Staff Activo memberships.
- Customers who are unable to provide a valid email address at the time of signing up must pay the £5 administration fee.
- An induction must be completed prior to using the Fitness Suite and must be pre-booked.
- Customers will be issued with a membership card/wristband which they MUST bring with them and swipe at each visit.
- Companies who may wish to participate in a corporate offer must be able to satisfy our policy of joining a minimum of 10 NEW members (after which they can ask for any employees who already have memberships with us to be converted to the corporate rate) or a minimum of 70% of their workforce (they will be required to evidence their employee numbers).
- The promotion is only available to purchase between 1st and 17th December 2019 after which usual terms and conditions and joining fees apply. In all cases, anyone joining after this date must pay the appropriate joining fees.
- Customers who sign up to an Activo membership can choose whether to have a wristband or a membership card. Otherwise, wristbands will be charged at £3 each.
- Active4Today Ltd and Southwell Leisure Centre Trust are not for profit organisations. Joining fees go towards the cost of setting up and administering memberships
- In taking out a membership, customers agree to abide by the terms and conditions of Activo and Active Card membership which are available in Leisure Centres, and agree to have a photograph taken for identification purposes.
- Customers who do not comply with current Activo and Active Card medical screening questionnaires may be refused entry.
- Active4Today Ltd and Southwell Leisure Centre Trust reserve the right to withdraw the offer, at any time, without notice.