2 weeks for £10 this November!
Try out our membership for only £10!
This November you can try out all the benefits of membership for only £10! Sign up today and enjoy all the activities with a 2 weeks pass!
Make an appointment with one of our customer advisors today!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – 2 WEEK PASS
- Customers must book an appointment with a Customer Adviser for information about the guest pass.
- An induction must be completed prior to using the Fitness Suite and must be pre-booked.
- All facilities and activities included in the Guest Pass are subject to availability and timetabling.
- The guest pass is available to be buy during November 2019 and will be valid for up to 2 weeks from the date of activation. In all cases, regardless of the date of activation, the last day of use will be 30th November 2019. There will be no exceptions or extensions.
- The Guest Pass is non-transferrable and non-exchangeable.
- Customers are only entitled to one guest pass (of any duration), which cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- A Guest Pass will be issued for 14 consecutive days with day 1 being the day of activation. Passes bought after 17th November will expire on 30th November.
- All Eligible Customers will be required to hold an Active Card in order to access facilities included in the Guest Pass. Active Cards will be issued subject to the Customer entering into an Active Card membership agreement.
- Wrist bands are available at a cost of £3 per band.
- In taking out a membership, customers agree to abide by the terms and conditions of Activo and Active Card membership which are available in Leisure Centres, and agree to have a photograph taken for identification purposes.
- Customers applying for concessionary memberships must produce evidence to confirm their eligibility. Where they are eligible as they are within a postcode area, confirmation of their address should be produced (ie utility bill, mobile phone bill, bank statement etc). All other concessionary evidence must be dated within the last 3 months, or cover the next year.
- Customers who do not comply with current Activo and Active Card medical screening questionnaires may be refused entry.
- Active4Today Ltd and Southwell Leisure Centre Trust are not for profit organisations. Joining fees go towards the cost of setting up and administering memberships.
- Active4Today Ltd and Southwell Leisure Centre Trust may withdraw a Guest Pass, or the offer of a Guest Pass, or refuse a membership at any time.