Partner up and save this September!
Join an adult Activo membership with a friend in September and pay nothing until October!
Book an appointment with an advisor and get started today!
- Customers wanting to take advantage of the promotion must book an appointment with a Customer Adviser for information about the promotion – both customers must attend and sign up at the same time.
- The promotion is applicable to All Adult Activo memberships (excluding Up Front, A4T Staff, SLCT Staff and GP Referral memberships). Customers aged between 16 and 19 years of age must have their agreement signed by an adult with parental responsibility).
- Customers who are unable to provide a valid email address at the time of signing up must pay the £5 administration fee.
- Customers joining an Activo membership after 17th September will be required to pay October’s instalment at the time of signing.
- An induction must be completed prior to using the Fitness Suite and must be prebooked. Returning customers will need a programme review. The Customer Advisor will book this on the earliest available date during the consultation.
- A membership card will be issued and customers must swipe their card at each visit. Customers who sign up to an Activo membership at the same time as taking out the pass can choose whether to have a wristband or a membership card. Otherwise wristbands will be charged at £3 each.
- In taking out a membership, or activating a pass, customers agree to abide by the terms and conditions of Activo and Active Card membership which are available in Leisure Centres and on the website, and agree to have a photograph taken for identification purposes.
- Customers applying for concessionary memberships must produce evidence to confirm their eligibility. Where they are eligible as they are within a postcode area, confirmation of their address should be produced (ie utility bill, mobile phone bill, bank statement etc). All other concessionary evidence must be dated within the last 3 months, or cover the next year.
- The offer expires on 30th September 2019. In all cases, anyone joining after this date must pay the appropriate joining fees. Active4Today Ltd and Southwell Leisure Centre Trust are not for profit organisations and joining fees go towards the cost of setting up and administering memberships.
- Customers who do not comply with current Activo and Active Card medical screening questionnaires may be refused entry.
- Active 4 Today Ltd and Southwell Leisure Centre Trust reserve the right to withdraw this promotion, at any time, without notice.