Free Gym and Class Trial Week*!
Enjoy a FREE guest pass for up to 7 days!
Monday 20th - Sunday 26th May
A great opportunity to try our facilities before signing up to membership.
Book your appointment now by emailing us at email@example.com
*Over 16's only, includes a gym induction if required. Subject to availability. Terms & conditions apply. Not available to Active Card holders in the last 12 months.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – 7 DAY GUEST PASS
- Customers must book an appointment with a Customer Adviser for information about the guest pass.
- An induction must be completed prior to using the Fitness Suite and must be pre-booked.
- All facilities and activities included in the Guest Pass are subject to availability. Swimming, racquet sports, lessons and courses are all excluded from the guest pass.
- The guest pass is only available to be activated from 20th to 26th May and will be valid for up to 7 days from the date of activation. In all cases, regardless of the date of activation, the last day of use will be Sunday 26th May 2019. There will be no exceptions or extensions.
- Customers who have previously had a live membership or been issued with a Guest Pass which has expired in the past 12 months are excluded from this offer.
- The Guest Pass is non-transferrable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Customers are only entitled to one guest pass (of any duration), which cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- A Guest Pass will be issued for 7 consecutive days with day 1 being the day of activation. Regardless of the date of activation, the last day the pass can be used is 26th May 2019.
- All Eligible Customers will be required to hold an Active Card in order to access facilities included in the Guest Pass. Active Cards will be issued subject to the Customer entering into an Active Card membership agreement. The Active Card will remain live. Wrist bands are available at a cost of £3 per band.
- In taking out a membership, customers agree to abide by the terms and conditions of Activo and Active Card membership which are available in Leisure Centres, and agree to have a photograph taken for identification purposes.
- Customers applying for concessionary memberships must produce evidence to confirm their eligibility. Where they are eligible as they are within a postcode area, confirmation of their address should be produced (ie utility bill, mobile phone bill, bank statement etc). All other concessionary evidence must be dated within the last 3 months, or cover the next year.
- Customers who do not comply with current Activo and Active Card medical screening questionnaires may be refused entry.
- Active4Today Ltd and Southwell Leisure Centre Trust are not for profit organisations. Joining fees go towards the cost of setting up and administering memberships.
- By applying for and accepting the Guest Pass the Customer confirms that they accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Active4Today Ltd and Southwell Leisure Centre Trust may withdraw a Guest Pass, or the offer of a Guest Pass, at any time.