Local residents can save money this April
Look our for your flyer with your council tax letter!
Sign up in April and pay no joining fee when you bring your flyer!
Terms and conditions
- Customer must book an appointment with a Customer Advisor for information about memberships.
- An induction must be completed prior to using the fitness suite and must be pre-booked.
- Customers must live within Newark and Sherwood and pay their council tax to Newark and Sherwood district council to qualify for the no joining fee offer. The flyer sent with Council Tax bills must be produced to qualify.
- Customers applying for concessionary memberships must produce evidence to confirm their eligibility. Where they are eligible as they are within a postcode area, information of their address should be produced(i.e. utility bill, mobile phone bill, bank statement). All other concessionary evidence must be dated within the last 3 months or cover the next year.
- Joining fees will be waived for customers joining a membership between 1st and 30th of April 2019. Pro-rota payments apply and must be paid at the time of joining.
- In taking out a membership, customers agree to abide by the terms and conditions of Activo and active card membership which are available in leisure centres and on the Active4Today and Southwell Leisure Centre Trust website, and agree to have a photo taken for identification purposes.
- Customers who do not comply with current Activo and active card medical screening questionnaires may be refused entry.
- Active4Today Ltd and Southwell Leisure Centre Trust are not for profit organisations. Joining fees go towards the cost of setting up and administering memberships.
- Active4Today Ltd and Southwell Leisure Centre Trust reserve the right to withdraw the offer, at any time, without notice.