Price busting memberships
Join now and pay 2018 prices!
Sign up before 31 March to beat the price increase!
Terms and conditions
- Customers must book an appointment with a Customer Adviser for information about memberships
- Customers under 18 years of age must have their agreement signed by an adult with parental responsibility.
- Where customers join on the Activo Premier membership, they should be made aware of the specific terms and conditions for this membership and also for registering any Premier guests.
- Customers who are unable to provide a valid email address at the time of signing up must pay the £5 administration fee.
- An induction must be completed prior to using the Fitness Suite and must be pre-booked
- Customers MUST swipe their card at each visit.
- Companies who may wish to participate in a corporate offer must be able to satisfy our policy of joining a minimum of 10 NEW members (after which they can ask for any employees who already have memberships with us to be converted to the corporate rate) or a minimum of 70% of their workforce (they will be required to evidence their employee numbers).
- New prices across most memberships will be effective from 1st April 2019. Memberships signed on or after this date will NOT be backdated to reflect the old price.
- In taking out a membership, or using a guest pass, customers agree to abide by the terms and conditions of Activo and Active Card membership which are available in Leisure Centres, and agree to have a photograph taken for identification purposes.
- Customers who do not comply with current Activo and Active Card medical screening questionnaires may be refused entry.
- Active4Today Ltd and Southwell Leisure Centre Trust are not for profit organisations. Joining fees go towards the cost of setting up and administering memberships.
- Active4Today Ltd and Southwell Leisure Centre Trust reserve the right to withdraw the offer, at any time, without notice.