Terms and Conditions - Free 7 Day Pass
Personal to your household - your free 7 day pass
- Customers must book an appointment with a Customer Service Advisor for information about the guest pass.
- An induction must be completed prior to using the Fitness Suite and must be pre-booked.
- All facilities and activities included in the Guest Pass are subject to availability.
The guest pass is only available to use between 16 March and 31 March 2018 and is valid for 7 days from the date of activation. There will be no exceptions or extensions.
- Customers who have previously had an Activo membership or been issued with a Guest Pass in the past 12 months are excluded from this offer.
- By applying and accepting the Guest Pass the customer confirms that they accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The Guest Pass is non-transferrable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Customers must live within Newark and Sherwood and pay their council tax to Newark and Sherwood District Council.
- Customers are only entitled to get one guest pass (of any duration), which cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Customers applying for concessionary memberships must produce evidence to confirm their eligibility which must be dated within the last 3 months, or cover the next year.
- Joining fees will be waived for customers joining an adult membership between 16 and 31 March 2018. Pro-rata payments apply and must be paid at the time of joining.
- Active4Today Ltd and Southwell Leisure Centre Trust may withdraw a Guest Pass, or the offer of a Guest Pass, at any time.
- A Guest Pass will be issued for 7 consecutive days with day 1 being the day of activation.
- All Eligible Customers will be required to hold an Active Card in order to access facilities included in the Guest Pass. Active Cards will be issued subject to the Customer entering an Active Card membership agreement. The Active Card will remain live.
- In taking out a membership, customers agree to abide by the terms and conditions of Activo and Active Card membership which are available in Leisure Centres, and agree to have a photograph taken for identification purposes.
- Customers who do not comply with current Activo and Active Card medical screening questionnaires maybe refused entry.