January half price sale
January half price sale starts boxing day.
Over indulged this Christmas and wanting to get fit for 2019? Our half-price sale offers a fabulous saving on Adult Activo memberships.
Sign up before 14 January by emailing us to find out about the offer.
Terms and Conditions for the half-price membership sale 2019
- Customers must book an appointment with a customer adviser for information about the promotion.
- The promotion is only open to customers aged 16 years and over (customers under 18 years of age must have their agreement signed by an adult with parental responsibility).
- The promotion is applicable to Adult Activo memberships excluding GP Referrals, Active and Southwell Leisure Centre Staff and Up Front memberships.
- Where customers join on the Activo Premier membership, they should be made aware of the specific terms and conditions for this membership and also for registering any Premier guests.
- Customers who are unable to provide a valid email address at the time of signing up must pay the £5 administration fee.
- An induction must be completed prior to using the fitness suite and must be pre-booked
- Customers must swipe their card at each visit.
- Companies who may wish to participate in a corporate offer must be able to satisfy our policy of joining a minimum of 10 new members (after which they can ask for any employees who already have memberships with us to be converted to the corporate rate) or a minimum of 70% of their workforce (they will be required to evidence their employee numbers).
- The promotion is only available to purchase between 27 December 2018 and 14 January 2019 after which usual terms and conditions and joining fees apply. There will be no exceptions.
- In taking out a membership, customers agree to abide by the terms and conditions of Activo and Active Card membership which are available in leisure centres, and agree to have a photograph taken for identification purposes.
- Customers who do not comply with current Activo and Active Card medical screening questionnaires may be refused entry.
- Active4Today Ltd and Southwell Leisure Centre Trust are not for profit organisations. Joining fees go towards the cost of setting up and administering memberships.
- Active4Today Ltd and Southwell Leisure Centre Trust reserve the right to withdraw the offer, at any time, without notice.